Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Decor8 feature!!!

a friend emailed me today and told me she saw my shop featured on the Decor8 blog! that is so freakin' exciting! they featured my shop and posted 4 photos of my stuff! (above) I used to look at that blog everyday, but it got pushed out of the loop by all of the other more personal artist blogs i now include in my daily reads. the only things is, my shop is pretty sparse right now since the holidays, so I better get my butt in gear and start putting up some new stuff!
here's the link. it's under the blog titled "Etsy: Take Five Tuesdays".


so, here's hoping that lots of people see it and visit the shop!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

okay.
now that is super exciting.
you better warm up your little sewing machine.
you are going to be a busy gal.
for sure.