Wednesday, February 27, 2008

no more downer...it's snowing!!!!!


i'm at work...and it's snowing!
it's snowing! not raining! it's snowing!!! not raining!!!! i can't emphasize what a treat this is...the weather has been complete crap this month...teasing us...too cold, but no precipitation...warms up and the rain comes. but today...the two finally met in the middle.
that sesac building is my view and it's not crappy grey rain..it's perty white swirling snowflakes!
**
still a small downer...not only are my cramps worse, but i think they are pro-creating and now my cramps are having little cramp babies. cramps having cramp babies-is this happening?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Beautiful... enjoy it... I'm glad you're happy today :) I didn't read your blog yesterday (I will next) but I can totally sympathize with the cramps!! I avoid caffeine like the plague during that time and live on Advil!!!